Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here we go AGAIN...

Yesterday marked day 1 of my second round of body back- and of course we did the Monday weigh ins. I am still 140lbs, so at least I didn't go to horribly off my diet during my two weeks off- good news!

The group this time is larger than before and I know many of them from Stroller Strides already. There are a few new girls though, and everyone I met yesterday seems really nice. I have a feeling this group is going to be A LOT of fun!

For our workout we were split into two groups, the returning body backers, and the newbies. The newbies did their beginning assessments, and the returning body backers... dun dun dun... did a run workout. Now when Angela handed me the run workout, I was a little worried.

I can run here and there, I can run in between exercises... but running for an entire hour?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? This was a little out of my league (or so I thought) but I was with two of my favorite girls, and figured if they can do it, I can do it too.

It ended up being one of my favorite work outs. I got to chat with the girls during the run- which was actually really funny because as our pace went from easy to medium to fast the conversations were filled with deep gasps of air and fewer words! And by the time we finished, we had ran the whole time, gotten to know each other a little better, and the time really flew by. Once again I'm reminded of how much stronger I've become. I did fine, maybe could of even kept going if we weren't out of time! Monday workout, DONE!

Now off to the grocery store to get the meals back on track...

NOTE TO SELF: TRASH THE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES HIDING IN THE FREEZER!
(and the Cheetos, soda, and chocolates you've acquired since your BB break!)
**they won't stop calling to me**

Current Weight: 140.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment