Monday, March 28, 2011

Just call me STEADY EDDY

Well friends, Today marks the beginning of Week 3, Session 2 of Body Back. I started out two weeks ago weighing in at 140.4lbs- and after two weeks I step on the scale again to see that unchanged number once more... 140.4lbs. Didn't gain, so that's a win right? Just call me Steady Eddy. Its probably because I have been loosely following the meal plan. Granted, you read about the cookies and cupcakes last week. And although this week was better, I still slipped up a couple of times. I drank some wine, a little here, a little there... and it was Eric's birthday so there were more cupcakes! I also haven't been the best about working out, WAM BAM, all in the past two weeks. With Blake being sick I didn't make it to Stroller Strides and was too lazy to workout at home. Why is it SO MUCH harder to stay on track the second time around?! I'm just glad that today starts a new week... I had a great AM traveling workout with the Body Backers, did the resistance run- you know my favorite one :) and a killer thigh drill... Today I ate off the plan, and even though I had about three extra snacks, I feel good about the choices I made. Maybe this week I will actually lose a couple pounds! Now don't get me wrong... this session isn't about losing weight. I am where I want to be at 140. Of course, losing a little more weight is never something I would MIND, and it would be nice to no longer be a liar by way of Driver's Licenses.... but its not necessarily the purpose of this session for me. This session I want to become stronger. I want to be able to do 25 push ups. REAL push ups, not girly ones. I know that if I can do that, and I will do that... I will feel like SUPERMOMMY! I'm also doing HOT YOGA with a couple of my favorite bodyback girls on Wednesday night, so stay tuned. Being extremely uncoordinated, inflexible and hating to sweat- this should be interesting to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment