Friday, January 7, 2011

Before it Begins...

My name is Jules, I'm 24, a new mommy, and today I decided its time to get my body back.



My wonderful son, Blake Matthew was born on September 27th. He has brought so much joy to my life, and I can't imagine not having him in it. He's 3 months old, starting to squeal now and he smiles all the time- he's the best thing I've ever done.



So where did my body go? I know its inside this new one somewhere!!! I look in the mirror sometimes and wonder what it used to look like. I think I remember, or at least I am painfully reminded when I look at pictures from the Vegas trip with the girls. Although this new body has done some pretty amazing things, it has its own set of battle wounds which the average person wouldnt call attractive. With stretch marks and cellulite patterns covering it, its its own kind of camoflauge.



So I am on a mission, starting today. I am going to get my pre-baby body back even if it kills me! I am joining a workout, inspiration, and nutrition group called Mama wants her body back. It consists of 2 high intensity workouts in a small group format, and 3 days of your own workouts. Theres also a meal plan to follow, which I am both excited and scared to discover... being a nursing mom, I feel like I am eating all the time, so im sure it'll be a challenge for me. The instructor for the workouts is nothing short of amazing and inspiring, I couldn't have chosen a better leader to take me on this journey.


My first workout is this Monday so stay tuned!


Current Weight: 153 lbs

1 comment:

  1. you are such an amazing person julie, i admire your strength and dedication to this program you have come so far, 11.6 pounds down wow! your beautiful and your stretch marks arent even visible you should check out my beauties on my inner thighs haha you are beautiful inside and out and i am so proud of you!! love love love you now kara needs julies body back haha bc i never had a nice body my goal is yours haha :)

    ReplyDelete