Friday, January 28, 2011

The KILLER "T"

Do the Y from the Y M C A dance. Now move your arms down so that they are stretched out and your body makes a T, palms up. Now Squat.

Sounds easy, right? Its not. It was a TRICK! It was a KILLER!

We started in this position, and then pulsed our arms moving them about five inches up and down for about 30 seconds. And right when I felt like my arms were gonna fall off, it was palms down, same thing for 30 seconds. Ok. Gonna keep going even though it burns like hell. And right when I really felt like my arms were gonna fall off, it was arms over the head, same thing for 30 seconds... And right when my arms no longer had any feeling in them.......... I think you see where I'm going with this. Keeping up the pulsing, we did arms in front, arms behind, arms out back, it was never ending! And let me tell you--- my arms are still in the ICU recovering!

Wednesday's Body Back workout was fun. Yes, I said fun... even with that killer T exercise! Angela had us workout facing eachother, so we pushed eachother, laughed at eachother, and helped eachother get through it. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Next week I am taking a trip to Hawaii to see my sister, so today I had to try on swimsuits to find some to bring. As you can imagine, I had been dreading doing this all week. I have about 45 swimsuits, ok... not that many, but I have a ton of them. All bikinis, all pre-baby, all looked great on my pre-baby body. I hated the thought of having to buy some new swimsuits when I already have so many, but was planning on doing that after finding out that they no longer fit. Well, GUESS WHAT!??? Some of them ACTUALLY fit! I was so proud of myself, I even grabbed my blackberry and sent a pic to my hubby at work! (Something I never thought I'd be ready to do 4 months post-baby) It feels SO good to see results after just three weeks!

I AM gonna get my body back! I AM, I AM, I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment