Sunday, January 9, 2011

The WEEKEND recap

Well, today is Sunday, and tomorrow the heat is on! I am excited to see what this new workout group has to offer, and a little scared at the same time. It starts at 530am, which means I have to leave the house by 5 to get there in time... which would be fine, but I have to wake Blake up to nurse him before I go so that he will go back to sleep before I get home... (crossing my fingers this works so Eric can sleep)

I did go for my run yesterday- you know, the one I was gonna go on Friday but then Eric brought home the wine. I ran a minute, walked 2 minutes and repeated that for about 20 minutes. I ran 1.5 miles, not much, but for me- it was intense! I came back up to the condo with my beating red face, panting, and feeling like I was gonna puke. AFTER 20 Minutes, are you kidding me? I thought I had a little more in me than that, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. I drank a protein shake and felt a little better.

Ive been doing good with the dieting, eating only real food. Nothing processed, low fat intake, no high fructose corn syrup or sugary treats. I am still snacking a lot, but trying to make smarter choices like fruit, plain popcorn and nuts. Today I even went to watch the game with the boys, and I stuck it out as they all devoured their greasy burgers and fries(which looked incredible I might add) and ordered a mediocre salad. YUM YUM.

I did, however, order a Shock Top, because after all I deserved one. Starting tomorrow we are supposed to say sionara to alcohol during the program... hmmmm.... hope I can hang there. Mama does love her wine :) but other than that sticking to the agua, and trying to mentally prepare for the day tomorrow! HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!

Current Weight : 152 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment